Thank you for the overwhelmingly positive responses to our recent parent survey. We were so pleased to read about how many of you are proud to be members of Team Ipsley: a community in which we aspire for all of our pupils to flourish, academically, spiritually and socially, so that all can go on to lead happy, healthy and meaningful lives.
- 4 in 5 of you told us that Ipsley supports your child’s reading, personal development and mental health.
- 4 in 5 of you told us that Ipsley ensures its pupils are well behaved.
- 4 in 5 of you told us that Ipsley deals with concerns you have raised effectively.
- 9 in 10 of you told us that Ipsley has high expectations of your child, and that your child does well at Ipsley.
- 9 in 10 of you told us you feel your child is safe at Ipsley.
- 9 in 10 of you told us you would recommend us to another parent.
You Said, We Did…
As a school, we want to ensure we are always listening to our community around what we could do better and how we can continue to offer our families as much support as possible.