We expect that all pupils wear the uniform both in school and when representing the school at events or on visits. When the pupils are travelling to and from school in the community, we expect that the same high uniform standards are met with the pupils wearing the uniform with pride and role modelling our values.
- Ipsley blazer with gold piping and Ipsley CE RSA Academy logo.
- A formal white collared shirt, buttoned to the neck – not stretchy or tight fitting.
- Ipsley CE RSA Academy school tie.
- Formal black school trousers – chinos, jeans, skinny, stretchy, or lycra trousers are not permitted. Trousers should not have external buckles, rivets, zips, patterns or logos.
- Formal, black, knee-length school skirt worn with black opaque tights. The skirt must not have external buckles, rivets, zips or logos. The skirt should not be of lycra/stretchy/tight fitting material.
- Formal, plain, black shoes without logo, branding and or sparkly fittings. Trainers or pumps are not allowed. Heels must not be more than 2cm. Boots are not allowed; however, during bad weather pupils may walk to school in appropriate footwear and change into their shoes upon arrival at school.
- If the weather necessitates, pupils can wear hats when spending time outside.
- Pupils are expected to wear an appropriate coat to school over their blazer. Hoodies are not be worn.