To make it more convenient for parents to pay for school meals, trips, after school clubs and much more online, we use a secure online service called ParentPay. We therefore do not accept cash and cheque payments, except for meals via the revaluation machines. This helps make the school a cash-free environment. Parents who wish to continue making payments by cash may do so by using the revaluation pay points in school.
To make life even easier, if you have more than one child in our school or children at other ParentPay schools, you can create just the one account for all your children.
If you’re unsure on your log in details, please contact the school reception via email to email@example.com or call us on 01527 525725.
How to get Started with ParentPay
Once you have received your activation username and password you can:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your activation username and password in the Account Login section of homepage. These are for one-time use only, you will be prompted to choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password – registering our email address will enable us to send your receipts and reminders.
- Once activation is complete you can go straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
The benefit of using the ParentPay system
- Freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your own computer, tablet or smart phone.
- You will have a secure online account, initially activated using a unique username and password. It uses the highest internet security available.
- If you have more than one child at our school or children at other ParentPay schools, you can create a single account login for all of your children.
- Making a payment is straightforward. The system holds a payment history for you to view at a later date. Please note no card details are store in any part of the system.
- Once activated you can make online payments straightaway.
- We will ask for a minimum payment level in order to optimise management of the system